Monday, September 14, 2009

Hoes and Clothes

Right now,
im feelin like I need to win the Mega Million.
I need a vacay.
Plus, for all my problems with relationships to go away!

1.)My cuz is preggo and im really excited cause im the God Mommy! Kudos to me. I hope its a boy, cause that will be my lil son till i have my own kid! (Which hopefully witll be in the next year or two! ...Yea im young, but i will deff. love to grow with my child!) Were planning the baby shower which is over the top cause im OVER THE TOP! So that stress in itself.


2.)I have all these bills im trying to pay off before the middle of next year you can say. Maybe by then, i could have a car! Being grown is something else. For 22yrs of age, living on my own, handling my bills, etc, and doing me; i think im doing damn good! Kudos to me!


3.) This relationship im in, which is fairly new; is a killer i must admit. Its crazy cause i havent liked someone so much in about 2 years. So everytime we argue, i just wana hug and say everything will be ok. Everytime, he wants to leave after a blow out, i wont let him. Thats my baby! I dont love him (cause i just dont feel that way yet!), but i care a whole lot about him. Now that shit, drives me INSANE! Im still getting used to the whole relationship thing! Hes never been in one so this just makes everything so much harder. I got faith in it though! I think we can do it; and for the long haul!


4.) Jay-Z album BP3 is ok! I might do a review after i thoroughly listen to all the songs.


5.) Kanye West is the man for fucking the VMA's up. Leave it up to his ass!


6.) Lady GaGa....no comment!


7.) That Tea Face Wash from te Body Shop, has done wonders on my skin! Blemishes, GONE! Skin, CLEAR! Deff, reccommend it!


I think thats it! I mean .......idk!



Oh .........and if yall see me selling candy on the train

(lmfao never will you see that!)

its for the Supreme Fall 2009 Varsity Jacket. Kudos to Supreme!

No comments:

Post a Comment