Friday, August 28, 2009

Cuffing Season? WhereTheyDoThatAt?!?!

I'm not a fan of casual dating. I like to be settled with one person. Its a lot more fun and less fucking headaches! I haven't been in a relationship for forever now. Like two years! I just been chilling, talking to whoever i feel like, laying up with whoever i feel like laying up with; however I'm getting tiered of it (i been tiered)!

Anywho i been seeing this guy for a lil tiny minute, and we really click. i click with a lot of people, cause I'm just that bitch; but he completes my sentences, he says things I'm thinking, and he feels the same exact way i feel about relationships. No bullshit. Its crazy, that the idea of the whole "cuffing" bullshit never crossed my mind, cause i think I'm a little bit too old for games like that.

Cuffing or Cuffing Season i should say? What is that you might ask! For some that don't know "Cuffing Season" is when your usually just dating, nothing serious and the time of the year comes up when its bought to be cold. Fall/Winter per say! Example: Ive been seeing this guy from March until September but he never wanted anything serious..... until October! Now he wants me all to himself (supposedly!) So now were all boo'd up....until it gets hot again! Then he don't know how to act!

I got a lil happy of the idea of actually being in a relationship after such a long time. So, i put a lil indirect status on Facebook thinking nothing of it. I just had to put this thought i had somewhere. So my cousin comments on it. Were going back and forth on FB like two fools. Shes trying to tell me, that I'm trying to cuff him, and he trying to cuff me! I'm like duhhh...... permanently! (I'm in my head like wtf is she talking bout!) So then she going on and on and on. Of course i shut the whole convo down.

Like dead ass, who still does this cuffing season bull shit? At first I'm like she just mad, cause a nigga trying to cuff her ass for a fucking season. Don't be mad that the nigga tyring to wife me! Not cuff, wife! I guess immature minds don't understand that shit. It had me puzzled for a lil min, then i realized who i was talking to! I'm not a person that feeds into bullshit or comments from other people about my own situation...but lets be serious? WHERE THEY DO THAT AT?

No comments:

Post a Comment