Monday, August 24, 2009

Product Review - Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Cleansing Products

My skin is real funny. I cant wash my face with everything and i don't even lotion my skin because it gets really oily. I was in the "mall" over the weekend and i went into the Body Shop. I came across these the two items pictured below and i thought anything with tea especially green tea is good for you. So i picked up a bottle of both. I washed my face this morning with both products and my face of course felt refreshed. The thing that caught my attention the most was the fact that i was hot and it didn't show up in my face. Usually it gets really oily and i hate that. These two products together, kept my face grease free; which i loved. I would recommend these products to anyone wit the same problem, or just want a refreshing feeling after a well rested sleep. They are alos having a sale on the Tea Tree product collection 2 for $18 which is great because one item is like $10 - $20


No comments:

Post a Comment