Wednesday, August 19, 2009

WESC "We Are The Superlative Conspiracy"

I never really pay attention to no stores in Soho, New York besides Supreme
(Cause thats my favorite streetwear company...... so far!)
I was on http://www.highsnobette.com/ and i saw these headphones>>>>
I want Oneeeeeeeeee or maybe Two!

I love my music so i always need that shit blasting in my ear on the train, (especially so i could ignore the fuck outta people thats always asking a million and one questions about train service like i dont give MTA enough of my money as it is!) Anywhom i got these gold and black headphones by Eskuche from www.UrbanOutfitter.com, that does it for me. However, just seeing all those colors made me go check the website out. http://www.wesc.com/ They actually have pretty nice pieces, and they have a concept. I mean most stores do, but to me this one has like a genuine meaning! Go figure this shit was down the block from Supreme. SMH! 282 Lafayette StreetNew York, NY 10012 .. You might wana check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment